You didn’t go into business because you enjoy spending valuable time handling HR tasks. Administrative work can be overwhelming and provides no tangible monetary returns to your company.
As the HR burdens on your businesses continue to grow, you may find that engaging a professional employer organization (PEO) will help you turn the tide. PEOs do more than just save time and headaches by handling employer responsibilities. They can also save you money.
The Power of ONE Systems
PEOs share the employer rights, responsibilities and risks of their client companies and workforces. By joining a larger group for health insurance bids, retirement plans and workers’ compensation, your company will likely be able to offer more extensive and less expensive benefits.
Bank on HR Outsourcing with ONE Systems
By outsourcing all or a portion of your HR tasks to ONE Systems, you’ll save money in these seven areas:
- Medical Benefits - ONE Systems can help you save on medical costs while giving your employees access to better plans. This is made possible by aggregating small companies together and rolling them into a large nationwide package to gain competitive pricing on costly benefits. We are fully compliant with all aspects of the new Obamacare law.
- Payroll - Partnering with a ONE Systems can decrease your employer payroll processing and related accounting costs. ONE Systems also conveniently automates the payroll process, and will handle your withholdings, W-2s and garnishments.
- Benefit Plans - Benefit plans encourage company loyalty by helping our employees prepare for the future.
- Compliance - Not following the rules can be costly. There are hundreds of state and federal agencies that have the power to fine you if you don’t comply with their laws. ONE Systems will help you stay in compliance with guidance from seasoned IT professionals.
- Workers’ Compensation - Through a PEO’s national buying power, your company will be able to secure the same competitive workers’ compensation rates as larger corporations. PEOs also handle the compliance, audits, paperwork and certifications associated with running a workers’ compensation program.
- Lawsuits - A single lawsuit can devastate your business, and keeping your employer liabilities in check is key. ONE Systems can assume or share the burdens of potentially hazardous issues, such as terminations and unemployment claims.
- Recruiting - ONE Systems recruiters are experienced in identifying and selecting the ideal candidate the first time. When you consider the time and money spent placing job ads, conducting interviews, background checks and more, hiring the wrong person can turn into a costly error. ONE Systems does not take chances, we test 100% of the candidates with adaptive testing systems to prove that they know the things they say they do.
Outsourcing with us can afford your business savings in many areas, including time, energy and best of all—money.